Bridget Brandon’s Appraisal Qualifications
Click Here to Download Bridget’s CV
- Senior Certified Equine Appraiser and Life Member ASEA (American Society of Equine Appraisers), Certified Equine Appraiser #03121
- USPAP CERTIFIED (Uniform Standard Professional Appraisal Practicies) Completed USPAP Certification, Area of Specialty Test required by the American Qualifications Board (AQB) for Personal Property Appraisers.
- 22 years in showing hunters and jumpers at AHSA “A” and “AA” rated horse shows with numerous awards and championships.
- 15 years of breeding warmblood sport horses for the hunter/jumper, dressage and combined training market.
- Owner of Claddagh Sporthorses: Breeding and boarding facility for hunters and jumpers, brood mares, geldings and retired horses.
- Hosted numerous Warmblood breeding inspection sites for the German Oldenburg Verband and for the Rheinland-Pfalz-Saar Verbena.
- Member USA Equestrian, THJA, Oldenburg Verband and RPSI Verband.
- Courses successfully completed: “Principles of Valuation” (35 hours) and passed course examination. Course presented by the American Society of Equine Appraisers. (Course has been approved by the Appraisal Qualifications Board in Washington D.C.)
- Courses successfully completed: “Advanced Principles of Valuation” (40 hours).
- Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent specializing in Hunters/Jumpers, Dressage, Eventing and Breeding stock.
- 1984 Graduate of Southern Methodist University, BFA.
- AVP Marketing Bank of America (1984-1992).
- Marketing Director Verizon (1992-1998).